How to become rich? Steps to become a Millionaire in 2020.

Do you want to become a millionaire? If yes! Then read this article. I bet you, you will become Millionaire at the end of 2020. 

get rich


Are you one of those people who search on the internet How to become rich? If yes, then this article is definitely for you. We have given you the first step to becoming rich. This year 2020
we all will become a millionaire if we trust on ourself nothing is impossible.




    To become a Millionaire is not easy, it requires lots of sacrifices and a mind that always strives for money and mind which is always hungry for success. But maybe you're thinking who the hell I'm I that telling you the secret to become a Millionaire or to become rich? I'm I millionaire? No. I'm broke, but but but I'm now fully prepared to become a Millionaire. I've read lots of book's about finance and money and blah blah and I've watched 1000's of videos about how to become a Millionaire. So I thought I should share with you how I'm going to become Millionaire and I hope it will also help you to become a Millionaire.

This article is fully based on the book name 'Think and grow rich'. If you've already read the book then you can skip this article or you can just overlook it will not go in vain.


think and grow rich
Think and grow rich

2 year's ago I read the 'Think and grow rich' but that time I was not serious about money and life. But, now I'm damn serious about my life. Now I'm 21 and I think I've decided what I want to be. So again, I read the book and this time I'm going to apply everything from the book and from everything I know.

So whatever you will read ahead I want you to write down everything. These steps will lead you to success.

The First step to becoming Rich

us dollar

Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It's not sufficient to say you want to become a millionaire or you want plenty of money. Be specific and definite to the amount. Suppose you want $10,00,000 or $1 Million (INR 7,10,83,800.00)

Having a definite amount has psychological reasons.


The Second Step to becoming Rich
online work

Decide precisely what you plan to give as an end-result of the cash you want. There is no such reality "something for nothing".
Be specific what are you going to do to get that money. Find your Ikagai. Find what you love and find the work where you can work your butt off.


The Third Step to becoming Rich
time
Time is money

Set a final date or definite date when you want to acquire that money. I've have fixed August first, just because I want to take admission in my dream university in august.


The Forth step to becoming Rich

Make a clear plan for completing your craving, dreams and start without a moment's delay, regardless of whether you are prepared or not, to place this arrangement enthusiastically. 
There is one famous quote "If you fail to plan you plan to fail". So make sure you have a detailed plan.


The Fifth Step to becoming Rich

Write clear the amount of money you want, name the time limit the last fixed date for its acquisition, write clear what you are going to do to acquire this money and describe clearly the plan.

Be definite and clear about plan and date.


The Sixth step to becoming Rich

Read your statement loud and clear daily, twice a day, before sleeping and after waking. It will be far better if you stick that statement to your workplace.

So you can read this anytime and it will remind you about your dreams. Have faith in yourself and emotionalized the money you want to acquire. Imagine what you will do with this money, visualized the end. Imagine the money is in your hand, which you made from simply hard work.

Believe yourself already in possession of the money.


Following is what I wrote for myself.


This is my plan, and remember I wrote 1,60,000 INR just because my college fees is 1,50,000 INR so it will be not possible for me to continue other work during my college period. But I will be Millionaire for sure like you. I hope this article will help you and you will fight for your dreams and you will start as soon as possible to work on your dream.
Thank you for reading.
How to become rich? Steps to become a Millionaire in 2020. How to become rich? Steps to become a Millionaire in 2020. Reviewed by We will be rich on Saturday, January 18, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I’m saying this to thank octaflextrade who supported my life by me investing  $1,000 and I was able to get a profit of $2,500  within 24 hours, am so happy to also write to the world to say how I earn my money, right now am spending 2months on this site so am able to afford my favorite car thanks to octaflextrade you can as well email me : maxcarlos202@gmail.com or message me on telegram :https://t.me/maxcarlos202
    Let me introduce you to this site Thank You. 

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Powered by Blogger.